Does planning a vacation feels like a task to you? Sometimes it’s better to leave it to someone else and be the kind where you don’t have to make any plans as everything is taken care of. Here’s a list of all-inclusive resorts that will help lead your vacation hassle free.
1. Grand Hotel.
- Where: Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Mackinac Island is a beautiful island resort with no motorized vehicles rule is known for its royal and Victorian era vibe. You can experience the afternoon tea in the Parlor, sitting in a rocking chair on the world’s longest porch and night dancing to the music of the Grand Hotel Orchestra. The rooms are elegant which include modern amenities like hot tubs, outdoor tubs. Michigan’s cold winters will show you a different color in summer.
2. The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu.
- Where: Malibu, California.
- Just an hour drive away from Los Angeles, this resort is situated in the heart of Santa Monica Mountains. This resort provides a heart healthy and clean vegetarian cuisine, three meals a day. They also include activities like workouts, yoga, weight training and complimentary afternoon massages.
3. Travaasa Austin
- Where: Austin, Texas
- It’s the kind of place where you can go for a beautiful hike, have a massage, take a cooking class, and enjoy a gourmet farm-to-table meal. Spend your time at the infinity pool which delivers a panoramic view of the hill country landscape. Travaasa also includes meals, snacks, yoga, culinary and other group classes.
4. Tyler Place Family Resort
- Where: Highgate Springs, Vermont.
- Tyler Place Family Resort is an enormous all-inclusive resort located on the banks of Lake Champlain. Speaking of the which, the waterfront offers sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and much more. This resort is known for its state-of-art family vacations and children programs along with its historic luxury presence.
5. Mountain Sky Guest Ranch
- Where: Emigrant, Montana
- Mountain Sky Guest Ranch is so much more than the traditional ranch. This upscale ranch features gourmet dinners, wine and private cabins for you to enjoy the wild life in comfort and style.
6. Mohonk Mountain House
- Where: New Paltz, New York
- This stunning all-inclusive resort is located inside a historic Victorian castle on the banks of Lake Mohonk. Carriage rides, lake swims , trout fishing, woodland hikes, rock scrambles and campfires with S’mores are just some of the activities featured at Mohonk Mountain House. They also provide complimentary kids club and teenage programs for young kids.
7. Club Med Sandpiper Bay
- Where: Port St Lucie, Florida
- Club Sandpiper bay is America’s only all-inclusive chain resort. It includes all the prominent activities and amenities under one roof of price. Here you can enjoy variety of entertainment activities like Tennis, Golf, Sailing, Kayaking, Special children clubs for ages 4-17, Full board Gourmet cuisine and Open bar.
8. The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Where: Philipsburg, Montana
- The Ranch at Rock Creek is an uncommon dude ranch that specializes in luxury accommodations in an all-inclusive experience. If you feel like having a camping experience, you can accommodate in the tents. It also provides some activities and amenities like horseback riding, biking, stagecoach rides and fly fishing. There is a kid’s club, shooting ranges, a game room and archery.
9. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Where: Scottsdale, Arizona
- The package covers meals and accommodations for two guests, plus parking and a spa. Of course, access to the hotel’s sparkling swimming pools and children’s club are also included. If you want to get out and explore, consider booking an excursion with the concierge. They also give you options to include Jeep tours and trips to the Grand Canyon.
10. Woodloch Pines
- Hawley, Pennsylvania
- The lakefront resort provides much for families to enjoy together. In the summer, guests can hike, kayak, sail, bike, water ski, play mini-golf and swim in indoor and outdoor pools. Join in family games, cookouts, scavenger hunts and karaoke, too. In the winter, you can go snow tubing, fishing and ice skating.